- This event has passed.
Automation Accelerator Intensive Live
July 30$1995 – $2500
Walk away from this intensive automation masterclass with Shaun Hughston over two days in Manly having learnt how to transform your business into an automated machine.
We dive into the awesome automation tech available to businesses, creating an automation action plan, and how to use some of the apps like Zapier to supercharge what you do.
We focus on YOU. We look at how to implement your automation plan live in small groups, with our expert team members coaching you along the way.
You’ll leave the two days with a completely transformed business approach. This event is perfect for entrepreneurs (or entrepreneurial thinkers) who want to take their business automation to the next level quickly.
We cover topics such as:
- Quickly building a lead generating website
- Build a chat or SMS bot
- Managing your team on autopilot
- Plotting your client journey from start to finish
- Creating and implementing your automation plan
- Using Zapier like a pro
- Build employee-proof workflows
- The secrets of APIs and how apps connect
- Automating document generation and get client contracts signed faster than ever
- Completely changing your business communication
- Automating marketing and sales
- Taking the pain out of accounting
- Building a CRM that will make you money
- Choosing the right business systems
- Building online forms that do the work for you
- The Zen of simplicity – taming your tech stack
- Building a content generating machine
- Managing projects Kanban style
- How to talk to developers
$1995 + GST per person early bird rate (until 4th July)
$2500 + GST per person after 5th July
- Two days of training from 9am – 6pm (or later if we need to)
- Post training follow up coaching call with Shaun
- Certificate of completion
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, drinks, snacks, and lunch both days fresh from our favourite local cafe
- Pizza and beer at the end of day one
Located across from the Manly ferry wharf, Berrins is an ideal location with abundant public transport options, and nearby parking.